Silverthorne, Colorado
2.2

Rustics Hardware is one of the worst company's I've ever dealt with. The door arrived with a damaged side rail. The directions indicated they are marked Right/Left. We sent photos do the company could determine which one needed to be replaced. Guessed wrong. After waiting for a couple. Weeks for the replacement which was wrong, my contractor took it to be cut to work.

After 6 months the door is so badly warped it looks terrible. I sent pictures and following is the response I received:

"I am sorry to see that door warped like that. One thing you can do is to take that door down and lay it on a flat surface for about 48 hours with 100 lbs on each corner. That will take the warp out of the door. Also as we move from spring to summer that warp will come out a bit as well. It is part of the nature of that wood."

Here is a picture of the warped door. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy a door from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of rustica hardware door. Rustica Hardware needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rustica hardware door in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rustica Hardware.

Had an Experience with Rustica Hardware?

Comments