Review about Rustica Hardware Door from Silverthorne, Colorado
Rustics Hardware is one of the worst company's I've ever dealt with. The door arrived with a damaged side rail. The directions indicated they are marked Right/Left. We sent photos do the company could determine which one needed to be replaced. Guessed wrong. After waiting for a couple. Weeks for the replacement which was wrong, my contractor took it to be cut to work.
After 6 months the door is so badly warped it looks terrible. I sent pictures and following is the response I received:
"I am sorry to see that door warped like that. One thing you can do is to take that door down and lay it on a flat surface for about 48 hours with 100 lbs on each corner. That will take the warp out of the door. Also as we move from spring to summer that warp will come out a bit as well. It is part of the nature of that wood."
Here is a picture of the warped door. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy a door from this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Rustica Hardware Door
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."