Review about Rustica Hardware Door from Silverthorne, Colorado

Rustics Hardware is one of the worst company's I've ever dealt with. The door arrived with a damaged side rail. The directions indicated they are marked Right/Left. We sent photos do the company could determine which one needed to be replaced. Guessed wrong. After waiting for a couple. Weeks for the replacement which was wrong, my contractor took it to be cut to work.

After 6 months the door is so badly warped it looks terrible. I sent pictures and following is the response I received:

"I am sorry to see that door warped like that. One thing you can do is to take that door down and lay it on a flat surface for about 48 hours with 100 lbs on each corner. That will take the warp out of the door. Also as we move from spring to summer that warp will come out a bit as well. It is part of the nature of that wood."

Here is a picture of the warped door. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy a door from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.