Rustics Hardware is one of the worst company's I've ever dealt with. The door arrived with a damaged side rail. The directions indicated they are marked Right/Left. We sent photos do the company could determine which one needed to be replaced. Guessed wrong. After waiting for a couple. Weeks for the replacement which was wrong, my contractor took it to be cut to work.
After 6 months the door is so badly warped it looks terrible. I sent pictures and following is the response I received:
"I am sorry to see that door warped like that. One thing you can do is to take that door down and lay it on a flat surface for about 48 hours with 100 lbs on each corner. That will take the warp out of the door. Also as we move from spring to summer that warp will come out a bit as well. It is part of the nature of that wood."
Here is a picture of the warped door. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy a door from this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Rustica Hardware Door
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type. I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked. The crack was not due to..."
- "I want to upload lots of evidence onto rip off report to help people who are the victims of SLAPPs and other lawsuits filed by Theresa Weiss of Power Places..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."