We bought double Z-doors going into our master bathroom and a single plantation door for our closet.The top and bottoms of the Z doors didn't line up, based on the pre-drilled holes.

If you used their holes, not only do the tops and bottoms not line up, but the Z board becomes too short. Told them that and their guys in the shop said to take a rubber mallet to it. Well, we used a rubber mallet to align the tops and bottoms originally, but then the pilot holes for the lag bolts didn't line up. Then we opened the plantation door box.

Missing all six of the lag bolts. No dowels. Hairline cracks in 3 of the boards. So I called and what was their response.

Out of warranty. Sorry Charlie... We ordered in early December. I guess we were required to install instead of celebrate Christmas.

My bad... Look, selling online is tough and stuff happens. But you can't just give flippant responses to customers (especially those that paid thousands of dollars) to "use a rubber mallet." Step up!

Take some responsibility.Try to fix the situation and make happy customers.

Review about: Rustica Hardware Door.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Rustica Hardware?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more